Published in 2019
- This current issue is the commemorative version of the International Myopia Institute – White Papers.
- The IMI booklet was produced to commemorate the achievement of the first stage of the International Myopia Institute in bringing together all the key researchers in the area of myopia to generate consensus to the areas of definitions and classifications, experimental models, interventions, clinical trials and instrumentation, industry guidelines and ethics, clinical management, and genetics.
- Compiling the evidence and making recommendations will form the basis for future research, management and education in myopia for practitioners, educators, researchers and policy makers.
- The booklet introduces the IMI, and contains the editorial and introduction paper.
- Each individual white paper can be found in our website under its current title.
To download the paper, click here: IMI-White-Papers-Book-SPREADS_Conmemorative issue