Important Update from Vision Impact Institute
The mission of the Vision Impact Institute is to raise awareness about the importance of vision correction and protection to make good vision a global priority.
- Predictors of Spectacle Wear and Reasons for Nonwear in Students Randomized to Ready-made or Custom-made Spectacles: Results of Secondary Objectives From a Randomized Noninferiority Trial
- Increasing Prevalence of Myopia in Europe and the Impact of Education
- Impact of visual acuity on developing literacy at age 4–5 years: a cohort-nested cross-sectional study
- Vision and academic performance in primary school children
- Vision, visual-information processing, and academic performance among seventh-grade schoolchildren: a more significant relationship than we thought?
- Vision Impact Institute Urges Legislators to Prioritize Good Vision to Improve Road Safety
- Vision Impact Institute Joins Vision 2020 and Other Leading Vision and Eye Health Groups to Issue call to Action for the Year 2020
- Vision Impact Institute Expands Team to Support Advocacy Efforts in Africa and Europe
- New Jersey Senate Education Committee Passes Bill Requiring Eye Exams for All Children Before Kindergarten
- Vision Impact Institute and African Council of Optometry Support Efforts to Include Vision at 1st African Road Safety Forum