Important Update from Vision Impact Institute
The mission of the Vision Impact Institute is to raise awareness about the importance of vision correction and protection to make good vision a global priority.
- Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Impact of Myopic Macular Degeneration on Visual Impairment and Functioning Among Adults in Singapore
- Vision Status in Older Adults: The Brazilian Amazon Region Eye Survey
- Combining Automated Vision Screening With On-site Examinations in 23 Schools: ReFocus on Children Program 2012-2013
- Global causes of vision loss in 2015: are we on track to achieve the Vision 2020 target?
- Global causes of blindness and distance vision impairment 1990–2020: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Vision Impact Institute and Cooper Institute Announce Collaboration to Focus on the Whole Child
- Statement: Vision Impact Institute Stands Behind Decision to Double Recess at Elementary Schools in Southlake-Carroll ISD
- American Academy of Optometry Foundation Announces the 2018 William C. Ezell Fellowship Recipients
- Vision Impact Institute Expands Team to Bolster Advocacy Efforts in Americas Region
- Vision Impact Institute and Brien Holden Vision Institute to Highlight the Vision and Education Link at National School-Based Health Care Convention