important update from vision impact institute
The mission of the Vision Impact Institute is to raise awareness about the importance of healthy vision, including the socio-economic impact of Uncorrected Refractive Errors (URE) and quality of life benefits of visual correction.
- The Impact of Providing Vision Screening and Free Eyeglasses on Academic Outcomes: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Title 1 Elementary Schools
- Safety of Spectacles for Children's Vision: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial
- Refractive Errors in a Rural Chinese Adult Population: The Handan Eye Study
- Prevalence of Myopia in Urban and Rural Children in Mainland China
- Refractive Error and Visual Impairment in School Children in Rural Southern China