They Just Can’t See That Far
Millennial myopia worldwide
Economic impact of treating presbyopia in the developing world.
Over 1 billion people worldwide have presbyopia, and 50% of them are uncorrected.
A crash course for eye-health policy worldwide
No End in Sight for Myopia
Up to 90% of Asian school children are nearsighted, and it’s going global.
8 Hours a Day Viewing Screens is Changing the Way the World Sees
- The Global Burden of Potential Productivity Loss from Uncorrected Presbyopia
- Prevalence and Causes of Visual Impairment in Low-Middle Income School Children in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Influence of uncorrected refractive error and unmet refractive error on visual impairment in a Brazilian population
- Visual Impairment, Optical Correction, and Their Impact on Activity Limitations in Elderly Persons: The POLA Study
- Visual Acuity Thresholds Associated with Activity Limitations in the Elderly