Important Update from Vision Impact Institute
The mission of the Vision Impact Institute is to raise awareness about the importance of vision correction and protection to make good vision a global priority.
- Functional low vision in adults from Latin America: findings from population-based surveys in 15 countries
- Myopia prevalence and risk factors in children
- Parental attitudes to myopia: a key agent of change for myopia control?
- The cost of vision loss in Canada. 2. Results
- Prevention of Progression in Myopia: A Systematic Review
- Global Executive Director, Kristan Gross, Recognized as 2018 Mentor of the Year by Women of Visionary Influence
- Statement: Reducing Near Work and Increasing Outdoor Time Key to Tackling Myopia
- Global Executive Director, Kristan Gross, Announced as Finalist for Women of Visionary Influence Award
- Statement: Poor Vision Poses a Risk of Road Traffic Accidents
- Vision Impact Institute and Cooper Institute Announce Collaboration to Focus on the Whole Child