Is this Robot for You?
The brave new world of retinal implants
They Just Can’t See That Far
Millennial myopia worldwide
A crash course for eye-health policy worldwide
No End in Sight for Myopia
Up to 90% of Asian school children are nearsighted, and it’s going global.
8 Hours a Day Viewing Screens is Changing the Way the World Sees
- Presbyopia: A Pilot Investigation of the Barriers and Benefits of Near Visual Acuity Correction among a Rural Filipino Population
- Meta-Analysis of Sex Differences in Presbyopia
- Magnitude and Pattern of Presbyopia Among Patients Seen on Outreach with Lions SightFirst Eye Hospital, Loresho-Nairobi
- Impact of Presbyopia on Quality of Life in a Rural African Setting
- Correction of Refractive Error and Presbyopia in Timor-Leste