Is this Robot for You?
The brave new world of retinal implants
They Just Can’t See That Far
Millennial myopia worldwide
A crash course for eye-health policy worldwide
No End in Sight for Myopia
Up to 90% of Asian school children are nearsighted, and it’s going global.
8 Hours a Day Viewing Screens is Changing the Way the World Sees
- Thématique Santé visuelle développée au CHRU Montpellier et INSERM 1061
- Visual Impairment, Optical Correction, and Their Impact on Activity Limitations in Elderly Persons: The POLA Study
- Visual Acuity Thresholds Associated with Activity Limitations in the Elderly
- Presbyopia: A Pilot Investigation of the Barriers and Benefits of Near Visual Acuity Correction among a Rural Filipino Population
- Meta-Analysis of Sex Differences in Presbyopia