Is this Robot for You?
The brave new world of retinal implants
They Just Can’t See That Far
Millennial myopia worldwide
A crash course for eye-health policy worldwide
No End in Sight for Myopia
Up to 90% of Asian school children are nearsighted, and it’s going global.
8 Hours a Day Viewing Screens is Changing the Way the World Sees
- Amblyopia and Quality of Life: A Systematic Review
- Whole-Population Vision Screening in Children Aged 4–5 Years to Detect Amblyopia
- Poor Vision Among China's Rural Primary School Students: Prevalence, Correlates and Consequences
- Impact of Blur, Illumination and Distracters on Tests Related to Driving Performance
- Review of the Impact of Presbyopia on Quality of Life in the Developing and Developed World